Free website - Wix.com Many years ago, while I was a student at Penn State University, the local radio station used to play a song that I became quite fond of. It was not the usual college type of song but had a very inspirational message enhanced by the wonderful voice of Jan Pierce. I hope it gives you the same kind of lift..... Click the Bluebird.....

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Just give me a few minutes..................

A tired,old dog wandered into the yard. I could tell by his collar and well fed belly he was someones pet. He followed me into the house, down the hall, and then fell asleep ine a corner.

An hour later he went to the door and I let him out.

The next day he was back...resumed his position in the corner and slept for an hour. Then he got up and left. This same routine continued for several days.

Finally, overcome with curiosity, I pinned a note to his collar: "Every day your dog comes to my house, sleeps for an hour and then leaves".

The next day my new friend arrived with a different note pinned to his collar: "He lives in a home with ten children - he is trying to catch up on his sleep. Can I come with him tomorrow?"

No comments: