Free website - Wix.com Many years ago, while I was a student at Penn State University, the local radio station used to play a song that I became quite fond of. It was not the usual college type of song but had a very inspirational message enhanced by the wonderful voice of Jan Pierce. I hope it gives you the same kind of lift..... Click the Bluebird.....

Friday, September 19, 2008

A born loser...................


A little guy is sitting at the bar just staring at his drink for half an hour when this big trouble-makingbiker steps next to him, grabs his drink, gulps it down inone swig and then turns to the guy with a menacing stare asif to say, 'What'cha gonna do about it

?'The poor little guy starts crying.'Come on man I was just giving you a hardtime,' the biker says. 'I didn't thinkyou'd CRY. I can't stand to see a man crying.

"This is the worst day of my life," saysthe little guy between sobs. "I can't do anythingright. I overslept and was late to an important meeting, somy boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car was stolen and I don't have any insurance. Ileft my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my wife inbed with the gardener and my dog bit me. So I came to thisbar trying to work up the courage to put an end to my life,and then you show up and drink the damn poison."

No comments: